Established in 1969 the Werribee Centrals Sports & Youth Club has a long and proud history of success in the Geelong & District Football League and invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for the following roles.
We are looking for a Senior coach who is able to continue the development of our Senior playing group along with the development and transition of our talented younger players through into the senior ranks.
The successful applicant should possess the following attributes-
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic and approachable with the ability as a leader to demonstrate a strong understanding of the game.
- Previous Senior coaching experience is preferred but the role will be offered to the right person.
- Be involved in the recruitment of new players and the retention of existing members of the playing list.
- Have a willingness to work with support staff, volunteers, sponsors and members.
- Must hold all appropriate coaching accreditation to coach at this level.
- Be a leader within our club and local community.
A suitable remuneration package including length of contract will be discussed with the successful applicants shortlisted for the role during the interview process
We are also looking to fill the following vacancies.
- Reserves Coach
- U18’s Coach
- Football Manager
- Junior Development Manager
Position descriptions for these roles available on application.
Applications by mail to
Po Box 401, Werribee 3030
Or via email to
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 8th September