Newcomb Football Netball Club is recruiting sports trainers to assist with their Men’s Senior, Reserves and Under 19 teams for 2020. The Club plays in the Bellarine Football League.
The role involves immediate injury management, player hydration, taping and sports massage. Successful applicants will be rostered to work within a group of trainers on Saturday match days, and training nights on Tuesday & Thursday.
The responsibilities and requirements of the position include:
- Have a current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Qualifications of Sports Trainer, Level 1 or 2
- Experience in sports strapping
- Have working with children accreditation (or be willing to get this)
- Manage and maintain club medical supplies
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle on-field mobility demands and maintain a sound level of fitness due to the running involved on match day
- Current Drivers Licence
- Remuneration is available
All enquiries will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Please forward expressions of interest to;