Leopold Football Netball Club, affiliated with the Geelong Football Netball League, is seeking applicants for the position of Senior Football Coach for the 2018 season.
The Geelong Football Netball League is currently the number 1 ranked competition in the state.
Our club is known for its strong culture, with a rich history of success and are currently seeking applications to fill the role of Senior Football coach in our quest to continually impact the GFNL competition through an exciting period
We are seeking a Senior Football coach who can;
- Continue the development of our Senior playing group for ongoing sustained success
- Work closely with our Junior coaches to continue our successful junior football program
The person we seek must also be able to clearly communicate with the players and be an organised game day professional who can clearly convey to the playing group his vision and their roles as well as demonstrated ability to prepare, set and manage a pre & in season training program.
As a leader, you need to demonstrate a strong understanding of the game and have strategies to continually motivate and impart this knowledge.
As Senior coach, you will also form an integral part of player retention as well as being part of any recruiting program by attracting new players and support staff to the Club.
Whilst a non-playing coach is preferred, the club will consider a playing coach role for the right person.
The successful applicant must possess the following attributes;
- Extensive experience in football.
- A minimum of AFL Level 1 Coaching accreditation with AFL Level 2 Coaching accreditation preferred.
- Previous Senior experience coaching your own side is preferred.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to deal with players, staff and committee members
- A strong commitment to all club & social functions.
- Enthusiasm to develop your own ability further
- The ability to engage with the club’s members, sponsors and the media
How to apply;
- Please submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to Leopold FNC President, Brendan Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The position on offer is on a part time basis.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 15th September 2017.
All enquiries regarding this role must be directed to Brendan Thompson at email@example.com or on 0430 046 945.