St.Mary’s Sporting Club are holding an information session on Sunday November 27 from 12.00pm for any girls looking at playing Under 12’s, Under 15’s and Under 19’s in 2017.
Come along for a free BBQ, soft drink along with a bit of a kick around and listen to the planned program with new Geelong Women’s Development Coach and Geelong Falcons Female Coach Jason Armistead also speaking.
Why play Women’s football and benefits with St.Mary’s?
• No impact on netball or Saturday sport
• Program focused on fun, enjoyment and development.
• Access to St.Mary’s recently released on and off field development program.
• Fantastic facilities and coaching
• All new equipment with jumpers and shorts supplied female styled.
• Low cost and club netball players subsidized
• Eligibility for overseas cultural exchange trip with netball girls.
Please feel free to bring along your friends or for those who can’t make Sunday November 27 and are interested please contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact club on email@example.com if you require any more information.