AFL Barwon are pleased to announce that TWP will continue on as one of two preferred suppliers with AFL Barwon for the 2020 season until 2021. After extensive feedback from clubs, AFL Barwon have made the decision to introduce a secondary preferred supplier, Loco Sportswear, who have signed on with AFL Barwon from 2020 until 2022.
A dual preferred supplier model gives clubs more choice when selecting apparel across both football and netball.
AFL Barwon Region General Manager Will McGregor believes the dual supplier model will greatly benefit all clubs across the region.
“AFL Barwon is delighted to be partnering with TWP Sportswear and LoCo Sportswear as dual preferred apparel suppliers, giving our clubs greater access to quality apparel products than ever before,” McGregor said.
“We are excited to welcome onboard LoCo as our second dual supplier for the next three seasons, and we are equally excited to extend our ongoing partnership with TWP. The dual supplier partnership will enhance apparel processes across our region, and we look forward to working closely with TWP and LoCo to ensure our clubs apparel requirements are being met to the highest standard, both during pre-season and in-season.”
Loco Sportswear ordering process-
- Club contacts Loco
- Loco prepares artwork – submits to Club and once approved sends to AFL Barwon for final sign off
- Club & Loco prepare order and commence production
- Loco provide AFL Barwon with weekly production schedule – showing status of all orders
TWP Ordering Process-
- Club contacts TWP
- TWP prepares artwork – submits to Club and once approved sends to AFL Barwon for final sign off
- Club & TWP prepare order and commence production
- TWP provide AFL Barwon with fortnightly production schedule.