Drysdale seeking A Grade Netball Coach
The Drysdale Football Netball Club, within the Bellarine Football and Netball League under the governance of AFL Barwon, is seeking an A Grade Coach for the 2024 Season and beyond. We are looking for a coach driven to elevate our club to the next level, as part of our rebuilding strategy.
The DFNC has a proud history, and is continuing to strive for success on and off the court – providing a safe, inclusive, encouraging and nurturing environment for all sporting endeavours at both a junior and senior level.
We are seeking an A Grade coach who embodies these values and will continue striving for success and the best for our club.
About the Role:
- Lead the A Grade players and officials in accordance with club values and code or conduct
- Support A Grade recruitment process, building around our existing talent pool
- Prepare and oversee the pre-season calendar, including team selections
- Prepare and conduct all related training sessions and game days as required by the BFNL A Grade competition fixture.
- Support junior player development
- Be a role model and ambassador for the DFNC
- Work alongside committee, senior and junior coordinators and other coaches and netball staff.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous coaching and leadership experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be professional, hardworking and organised
- Have a passion for netball and community clubs
- Minimum Netball Australia Development Coach Accreditation (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Working with Children’s Check (or willingness to obtain)
In return for your coaching experience and knowledge a REMUNERATION PACKAGE will be negotiated.
Please send applications to
For further questions please contact Drysdale Netball President Sarah Martin on via
To apply via Seek - https://www.seek.com.au/job/68854677/apply
Applications close Sunday August 6 at 11:59pm.
- Hits: 19132