The AFL Barwon Commission provides governance and strategy development for Football and Netball across the Geelong and Colac regions. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team in an 8-month contract in a Football Co-ordinator Position.
This dynamic full-time role plays an integral role in driving the operational planning and delivery of the AFL Barwon Junior Football competitions. Overseeing and managing one of the largest Junior Football competitions in the Australia.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the governing and fixturing of the AFL Barwon Junior Football Competitions, SportsTG administration support and troubleshooting, and to provide administrative support to the Football Operations Manager, Female Football Coordinator and the affiliate clubs.
Reporting to the Football Operations Manager, the successful applicant will require:
- Knowledge of the AFL Barwon region and the Football Netball landscape.
- Excellent IT Skills, with experience with Microsoft Office.
- Interpersonal, engagement and communication capabilities.
- Experience in working as part of a team.
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience with SportsTG system, while not essential, will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like a position for you, please email a cover letter and your resume to Sean Atkinson at AFL Barwon: firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of the position description can be found below.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 15th February 2019.