The AFL Barwon Commission provides governance and strategy development for Football and Netball across the Geelong and Colac regions. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter to join our team in a Commercial Partnerships Manager position.
This dynamic full-time role plays an integral role in delivering outcomes based on the Commission’s and partner League’s commercial and business objectives as well as managing Commission and League marketing and communications activities.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing relationships with current partners as well as generating new partnerships and revenue streams, whilst continuing to build the brand of the Commission and the partner Leagues in the Region Administration Centre.
Reporting to the Region General Manager, the successful applicant will require:
- Experience in developing and managing stakeholder relationships
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Excellent marketing and social media skills.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple staff, projects and priorities
- An ability to work autonomously whilst maintaining a strong team ethos
Relevant tertiary qualifications and administration experience in football netball clubs and/or Leagues in the region, while not essential, will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like a position for you, please email a cover letter and your resume to Region General Manager Will McGregor at AFL Barwon: firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of the position description can be found below.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 1st February 2019