One of our Partners, National Heating & Cooling Geelong are looking for 1st Year Plumbing Apprentice for immediate start.
We currently have a full-time vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Plumbing Apprenticeship with our Geelong branch. This work can be physically demanding and you may be required to undertake regular heavy lifting.
About You: To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
• Genuine interest in the trade industry
• Drivers licence essential
• Ability to follow instructions
• Able to undertake manual/physical work
• Reliable and committed
• The ability to follow processes and systems and accept feedback when given
• Safe work manner
• Be able to work at heights and in confined spaces.
What to expect: You will be required to work a 38 hour week, Monday – Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm. As an apprentice of National Heating & Cooling you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be offered support, guidance and encouragement to develop a long term career.
How to apply: Please email your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this apprenticeship to firstname.lastname@example.org