It’s another exciting year for the Surf Coast football/netball club offering our first u/15s football team.
With preseason just around the corner, our coaches have structured training around our home ground and the awesome environment we live in on the Surf Coast.
Our philosophy this year is “BEING THE BEST YOU”
Training sessions on Tuesday will be at Polwarth oval covering;
- All Fundamental football skills.
- Personal Player Development both on and off the field.
- Game day simulations. (Chaos theory)
- Personal Fitness techniques
- With the occasional pizza night thrown in.
Thursday night training will be along different sections of our magnificent coastline.
Our 2020 season will focus on;
- ENJOYMENT and VARIETY
- Fundamental football skills including tackling and tackling technique (No better place to learn and improve than soft sand).
- Personal Fitness techniques.
- Team building exercises (Team Relays involving the water, Team handball exercises).
- And what better way to finish a training session than with an active recovery in the big blue.
If this sounds like your type of preseason and you want to challenge yourself and “BE THE BEST YOU”
Training commences Tuesday the 4th of February at 5.30pm at our home ground Polwarth oval, Banyil Warri Fields Torquay.
If you would like further Information please don’t hesitate to contact our coaches;
Dean Charman 0447151585
Justin Kearney 0411875488.