As a part of the implementation and enforcement of the Player Payment Rule, AFL Victoria, in conjunction with Metropolitan Leagues and Region Commissions, is seeking expressions of interest for the role of Integrity Officers.
Applicants must have the ability to work independently although necessary support in the form of resources and mentoring will be available as required.
Officers will be accredited by AFL Victoria with training and mentoring to be provided to ensure consistency in any investigations. Officers will be remunerated for each investigation conducted.
The role includes –
- Reviewing relevant club documentation as lodged with the League or Region Commission;
- Interviews with club personal, including players and committee members;
- Analysing requested financial information provided by Clubs at field visits and investigations;
- Preparing detailed reports to relevant Leagues / Region Commissions detailing findings;
- Laying of any charge relevant to a breach of the Player Payment Rule.
Previous experience in a finance and / or enforcement role along with a knowledge of the operations of a football club would be beneficial.
Further detail can be obtained by contacting Darryl Collings at AFL Victoria on (03) 8341 6074 and written expressions of interest are requested by 29th June 2017 addressed to:
Club Sustainability Manager