Bell Post Hill Football Netball Club
Geelong and District football netball league
Exciting Opportunity for Netball Coaches – 2017 Season
Bell Post Hill Netball Club are currently seeking coaches for the 2017 season (A, B, C and D Grades)
This is an exciting opportunity for coaches with fresh ideas, excellent communication skills and strong leadership that can really take our talent and motivate and lead our netball club to ultimate success.
Club Information & Culture
Bell Post Hill is a fantastic, family friendly club that has been very successful. Our senior football side has played in the last 9 consecutive grand finals, winning six premierships. Our netball teams have been quite successful across senior and junior teams in previous years, winning senior and junior premierships.
As well as our Saturday sides, we also have an all abilities netball side and four junior Wednesday night netball sides.
Bell Post Hill Netball Club have potential for a very successful future, we have very strong juniors (most who play in rep sides) and have strong ability within our senior teams to be competitive in finals.
Our netballers as a group are very driven, committed, competitive women who would embrace new leadership.
We have a strong administration team and committee who are continually striving for excellence and improvement within every team and the broader club community.
- Preseason program development
- Regular season training (Thursday nights)
- Practice matches & Saturday match days
- Functions arranged by the Club or League.
As a netball division we have three main goals for the 2017 season.
- Promote and ensure a continued focused effort on growing a positive club culture.
- Development of our junior netballers into senior teams
- Success on the court from A Grade to Under 13’s.
- Remuneration for the A Grade coach is negotiable, based on experience and qualifications.
Should you be interested in a coaching position please send applications before the 20th November 2016 to –
Ph.: 0423 367 836